Tuesday, June 1, 2010

9 Months






The kids are doing very well. Oliva's reflux has been better, thank god. I really hope this is the upswing and not just a luck couple weeks. I believe it is an upswing because we all caught what is hopefully our last cold and Olivia handled it like a champ with minimal reflux when it usually increases. I have stopped babying her some and I'm pushing her a little harder on physical therapy than I use to do. After much work she can now sit up semi-straight in a bumbo seat! Caden started saying a clear, "Da Da" knowing its meaning. And Logan is inch worm crawling! We started feeding them solids a 3rd time a day which im not sure about. Having them early you never know when to give them what. Half the doctors push you to catch them up to their actual age and the other half tell you, you have to treat them like their adjusted age. We still have no teeth which blows my mind, I mean, how long can a baby actually teeth? I'm about to call a dentist because I've heard some babies need their gums lanced. But all 3 of them? Olivia is STILL on Oxygen but only in the combination of being asleep and sitting at an angle (for reflux). Maybe its a diaphram issue, not enough strength to expand when her upper body weight is on it? Hope everyone has a good June, thanks for your time :)

1 comment:

  1. Know you are busy and all but we could use an update! How's Olivia doing? is she still on Ox? Bet the boys are all OVER the place by now and you have had a busy busy summer. Hope you are holding up as well!

    ReplyDelete