Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Meet Baby B


Logan Wood
Logan was born 2lbs. 10oz. and 14 inches long. Logan is like Nermal off of Garfield. When we had our first ultra-sounds done baby B was the only one who would not only cooperate, but seemingly pose for the pictures. He is still a great picture kid to this day. He has a great attitude and is pretty easy to make smile, but makes you feel rewarded when you get that smile. He is constantly looking around the absorbing everything that is going on, even if there is a bottle in his mouth ><. Every morning when I wake him he greets me with a, "Hi! :)" I hope its me anyway, tonight when he was put to bed he said, "hi" to his mobile. When he was born I was more worried about him than the other two based on looks alone. He did not have major problems thank god and turned out to be a complete heart throb! Thanks for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment